Saturday, December 5, 2009

laggg

The reason behind my inconsistant posting is me losing the usb cable which connects my camera to my computer...I JUST found it.. YAY!

In a blink of an eye, a significant amount of time passed since my last real post :(
Now that I'm sitting here, I can't really remember all the wonderful things that have happened these few weeks .. lol

Anyways, for the events that I have accounted for with pictures, here they are:

(DIY tank, Jacob cardigan, Mom's vintage belt)
Maybe two-three(?) weeks ago, I added sequins to a t-shirt-made-tank which I did as a little project for myself a while ago.. I originally had flowers that I made from excess fabric on the side. Later on, I felt that the flowers made the tank really droopy so I took them out to add the sequins.


Last weekend, my family and I woke up bright and early to go to the local Santa Clause parade since we missed the big one in Toronto. We actually ended up being really late but we still caught Santa riding through on his sleigh :)


(Zara coat, AE cardigan, Zara shirt, Jacob belt, Club Monoco straight legged jeans, Costa Blanca X boots)
Just some daily outfit kinda shots


Today, when my dad, sis, and I went to the mall, there was a cookie decoration station in the middle of the mall.. Obviously we made it into a contest. There was no definite winner.. but I knew I had that in the bag ;)

Also, the other day, my sister and I went to watch "Disney's a Christmas Carol". My sister kept telling me that it'd be scary but I kept telling her that it's a Disney movie intended for little kids.. boy was I wrong. lol! Indeed there were frightening scenes! But of course, it's a Christmas movie so it was definately great! It really brought up my Christmas spirits and now, I definately have the jittery feeling that tells me Christmas is getting closer and closer!
When Christmas is near, everyone seems so jolly and well.., Christmas-y!
I can't wait!

I guess thats it for today..


XO,
Carrie
P.S, for those who noticed, YES, I did cut my hair!

1 comment:

Anna Rachael Pang said...

kay, did you copy me with the sequins on your DIY tank?!? well, i'll let you feel better and say you were inspired by me :P

anyway, i'm coming home this weekend!!!! being in peterborough for the past two weekends has made me resort to online shopping..so i'm more than ready and more excited than ever to SHOPP!!!!! woot woot!!!

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers