Saturday, November 13, 2010

Joyeux Anniversaire Maman!!

(Dad's shirt, Gap top, Mom's vintage belt, scarf I knitted, Abercrombie pants, Wilfrid tights, Sam Edelman "Zoe")

We celebrated my mom's birthday today. Starting the day off surprising her with presents. I chose to get her a plant this year instead a of a bouquet because I don't like how bouquets die eventually. Plants however, can continue to grow and bloom flowers. Obviously though, who am I kidding? Bouquets score for being prettier. I also attempted to make her a necklace, though I don't think she'd ever really wear it...Anyways, we went to the temple for lunch, and I really can't deny, a simple vegetarian meal with my family is such a great way to start off the day. Driving back, we saw the moon amidst all the clouds! Today was the first time I saw the moon high up in the sky in the middle of the day. Another cool thing: on my mom's birthday (11/13), the gas prices were 111.3. Funny coincidence huh?

XO,
C

Currently listening to: Who Knows, Who Cares - Local Natives

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you come all the way here for FGS?

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

great photos. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers