Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cookies? Apple Picking? Thanksgiving weekend :) Cheers!

At my school on Friday, there was an event called Oktoberfest and a variety of clubs and councils from school set up booths for some fun and games. My fashion club also had a booth. My friend and I baked some sugar cookies to sell to raise money for our group.


Before we started baking:

(Wearing: dad's shirt, knitted vest, Club Monaco belt,Claire's headband, tights, and f21 high socks)
Pre-baking was where all the excitement was; we found out that we were actually missing quite some ingredients, but the most important and missing ingredient was the baking powder. We ended up asking her neighbours for baking powder...Good thing there was another baker living close by!

Anyways, here are the cookies we baked and decorated:





And here is our booth:


Today (Sunday Oct 10), my family and I went apple picking! :)
(wearing: Gap sweater, H&M hat, Sterling rainboots, Aritiza gloves)
My kid sis and I :)

Some thanksgiving fun.. though, there were so many people, and it was way too cold; but fun nonetheless :)
These days, it's getting so cold that it's hard to leave out winter acessories like mittens and hats!

I hope everyone else is enjoying their Thanks Giving weekend too!

Xo,
Carrie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers