Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

And so, Halloween has passed by just like.. that! lol

I made my little sister a bee costume! haha, it was one of a kind, so at school, no one would have the same costume for sure!

For myself this year, I was a Fairy Princess!
Here I am with my other two faerie friends!
(LEFT-RIGHT)Tinker Bell, Faerie Princess, Faerie

(wearing: crown and wings from Party Packagers, wand from friends on my 17th birthday, some tank, H&M cardigan, and tutu from my ballerina friend)

I watched Paranormal Activity with my friends on Halloween night. It was an OK movie, but not too great. But, keep in mind, I barely saw anything since I was hiding behind my coat the whole time! haha
The weekends are passing by too fast these days! And now that the clocks have been changed, the days seems shorter too!
Now that Halloween is over, I can't wait for the wonderful Christmas feeling!!!!

My cousin had to take pictures of strangers for her photography class so I accompanied her downtown. It was fun watching her take pictures of strangers. haha, I hope she gets this assignment again! Too bad her pictures didn't turn out too well.. Though, from what I heard, the one picture that turned out best was the one I took of her ! hehe..


She's taking a picture of a couple sitting at the bench..

Anyways, everything seems to be coming really soon now, the days are passing by quickly and school is getting more and more hectic. Already starting applying for uni!

But even though everything is coming so fast, I can't wait :)

xo,
Carrie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers