Monday, November 23, 2009

I've been meaning to..

It's been a while since I've posted but I've been meaning to dedicate a post to Daul Kim.

Such a loss..
to lose to yourself like that


RIP

**her last interview..

""...The majority of Daul's hour-long interview with MC Suh Eun Young will air in the second episode titled "Kim Daul's Unfinished Words." In the interview, Daul can been seen thanking Suh Eun Young her helping her become a top model in Korea. Daul also stated "Ever since I started modeling, I've been able to make friends." She also went onto say that she was very happy to be part of the fashion industry as the people were very welcoming of her off-the-wall personality.

"Living in Korea is somewhat difficult. But in Seoul, I can feel this energy that I can't feel anywhere else in the world. I think Seoul is even more chic than New York. I feel that Korea is a great country, I'm very proud of Korea."

In regards to her personal life, she said: "I've been working too hard. Right now, I have a tiny apartment in Paris with just a pretty rice cooker. I'm happy I can buy fresh fruits from the local grocer.""

extracted from:http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/daul_kim_and_her_last_interview

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers