Friday, February 25, 2011

some months ago

A post I started a long time ago but never published..












I ended up finding my camera in the car (I must've left it there so that I wouldn't have to carry it around in my bag). Anyways, I can finally clear up some memory space and save some photos onto my computer. I really should start packing, or at least making some sort of mental list, for my trip since I'll be leaving in a few days, but I know I'll leave it until the last minute....
These are some pictures from my visit to New York dating back to Christmas/New Year. These are some snapshots from Bryant Park, Broadway, and there's even a picture of my new (but already lost) glasses that I got before Christmas. I miss those glasses terribly, but I left them in a hotel when I was coming back, and when I called to see if they had found them, they told me they hadn't!

Xo,
C

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers