Friday, December 9, 2011

something so ordinary

I stopped to look at the Macy's windows a couple of weeks ago while heading to school to do some work. Very cute. Really felt the holiday spirit!
It's been really long since I've last updated, but I've been really busy. Staying at school till 2am most nights of the week, and working really hard during the day too and on weekends!...at least after this week, the semester will be over and there will be a good month and a half of winter break!...Anyways, saw these really cool pictures of toilet paper rolls made into cool things. Just wanted to share:



xo,
C

1 comment:

Mitha Komala said...

woah, no doubt that it is so cool! what was that actually? the xmas decorations on it are so lovely :D i love your blog <3

follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers