Friday, July 15, 2011

I say pink, and you say blue

Perhaps it's because I've taken too long of a break from doing anything besides hanging around and doing whatever I feel at the moment, but I can't seem to focus my mind and energy into finishing anything, or committing to anything. My birthday is coming up next week and I'm trying really hard to finish up that project I've been talking about before then. It'll be sort of like my birthday present to myself. The knowledge that I can really set my mind on something and pull trough.
Click on the "read more" for some pictures I've accumulated over the past couple of weeks.

xo,
C


p.s. The bird living on top of my front door? The bird now has three little eggs! 



No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers