Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day at the Museum

Yesterday, my sister and I went to the Museum; surprisingly, it was a blast!! We saw the Dead Sea Scrolls, dinosaurs, beautiful butterflies and so many cultural things from all around the world. Seeing so many things from so many places kind of enlightened me. We had hot dogs from the street vendors and ice-cream from the ice-cream truck. DELICIOUS!




Here I am with my dinosaur buddies LOLS

Wearing:
Old Navy tank
Jacob cardigan
Club Monaco skirt
bag - souvenir from Cousin from Paris







One floor down and I'm in China! lol
(Doesn't it looks weird when I'm so small in one photo and so big in the other? LOL)
Anyways, it was super fun since I haven't been to the museum in a long time. Too bad summer is quickly coming to an end and school is fast approaching. It looks like soon, I'll be too busy with school and choosing Uni's. AHH!! I can feel the stress coming! AND bummer about my G2 too, since I couldn't take it because of the strike.. it's rescheduled to the 8th.
The last weekend before summer's over is coming sooon!!! I hope it will be a good one..
XO,
Carrie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers