Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of School

So gr 12 has finally begun and I'm super nervous already for the rest of the year. On the first day, I've already decided on three courses that I absolutely HAVE to drop out of a measly number of 8. I've considered other routes after high school and I felt reinforcement on the route that I had previously chosen for post-HS. And I finally understood that this year is the year to make it, or break it. All-in-all, still trying to anticipate the rest of the school year in some sort of positive manner.

Anyways, this is what I wore to this (what felt like a life changing) day:
Old Navy tank
DIY belt
Jacob vest
Rudsak skirt
UO shoes

Appropriate first-day-of-school wear, yes?


Homework time now...

xo,
Carrie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers