Tuesday, June 15, 2010

live, love, saturday

A bit late now, but on Saturday, my friend and I went downtown to watch my friend's dance performance. The show started at 7:00 so my friend and I walked around, and then walked to the Distillery District. Aftewards, we walked back to the theatre and ate at a sushi restaurant across the street. At first, we were kind of nervous to go in because the outside smelt like deep fried, too-oily tempura and it looked kind of sketchy. Inside though, it was very comfortable and spacious. Service was stellar and the food was definately not half bad.


In front of the Hockey Hall of Fame
(wearing black silence+noise jumpsuit)


Distillery District

two of my faves: California roll and Philidelphia roll
The dance performance was wonderful that night and it was really exciting for me to watch because I've participated in the production for the last two years but this year was the first time I was able to watch the show on the other side of the stage. I had a few friends on stage that night and their performances were great! It made me miss being part of it but it was obvious that they had put so much effort, time and dedication into the production. That night, I also saw some friends who I used to dance with, but hadn't seen for a long time, and it was extremely nice to be able to see them again!
When we first headed down that day, we were walking around and we saw a protest next to the Eatons centre. They were protesting about something for Palestine but it was hard to read their signs or hear their voices so I couldn't really understand what they were protesting for. I've always thought of myself as an informed person, and aware of world news...but I guess it's time for me to catch up on some things...
Anyways, school is pratically over and it's already the fourth last day of high school! Can't wait for summertime!
xo,
C

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers