Wednesday, June 30, 2010

say what?!

WHOOOSH! That's how I feel right now. These four years seemed to have passed by faster than a space rocket! Last night was commencement and being with my fellow graduates of 2010, I just didn't want the night to end. Anyways, the night did end and now, it's one hundred percent, officially summer vacation. Woke up at twelve thirty today...no doubt it's summer vacation!

With one of my oldest friends; we went through four different schools together
(Jacob cardigan, Le chateau dress, Gap clutch)
My wonderful family.
My cute little sister, with the best gift I could ever get for graduation: Dr. Suess' "Oh, the Place You'll Go"
YES, I've finally graduated!

A few weeks ago:


(DIY dress, Deena & Ozzy belt, Mom's vintage scarf-used as a headscarf)

On a rainy day:

(Grandma's vest, Club Monaco cardigan, Old navy tank, Wilfred tights, Spring rainboots)
À demain
xo,
C

5 comments:

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Congrats!!
x fashionnerdic

Amy Acorn said...

you have gorgeous hair!! love the head bow :) x

THE DIVINITUS said...

congrats :) enjoy your free time :)

lu said...

congrats on graduation!! what's next? hope you have a great summer planned. love that headband!

fashion corset said...

aw i love the greys and the pop of color with the vest, great outfit :)

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers