Sunday, August 2, 2009

across the border

So, today we went across the border to the States to do some shopping.. We left around noon and got home at 1am. Too bad we only shopped for two hours! The rest of the time we were stuck in traffic! Crazyy!!! Anyways, I'm glad I got a few finds or else the trip would've been for nothing; for me at least.
No outfit to blog for today because I was barely out of the car let alone to take pictures.. BUT here are some pictures from yesterday (Dads birthday):

wearing:
shirt from cousin
BDG tank
H&M belt
Club Monaco skirt
AE tote
Cousins MJ flats
some rando necklaces

Just some pretty colours.
xo, Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really she is great...


See More Details

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers