Saturday, August 1, 2009

FIRST POST!!!

Well, I've been reading quite a few blogs lately and even started up a chictopia account (http://www.chictopia.com/carriek) but I`ve wanted to start my own blog for a while now; it took me this long until I finally did it.

This is my very first post, and it just happens to be my dads birthday today! I haven't imported the pics from today yet because I wanted to jump-start this blog so bad! lol

BUT, I do have the pictures from the day I went shopping with my sister for his present.

wearing:
BDG shirt
Rudsak skirt
DIY ring




Coincidently, this is the shirt that I bought with my cousin at UO on Monday when we went to downtown to watch Valentino: The Last Emperor. At the end of the movie, I felt so inspired!! He is really something else! I am way too sad that he has retired. The way he transfered his designs onto paper and into reality was so stunning!





We worried over his present for ever but we finally settled down on a bottle of Amarone, a few action flicks, a book, coffee, and a shirt to top it off. All ensembled in a basket! Cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really thanks for the information share...


See More Details

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers