Sunday, August 9, 2009

too long

Well, it's been a while since I've updated... I promised myself to regularly update.. (LOL)

ANYWAYS, I haven't taken any new pictures lately to blog except for the mini shoot that I had with my cousin a while(few days) ago.. when I practically lived at her place. We did loads and had so much fun, too bad it's been too long and I can't remember anything we did.

So we went through her closet and dressed up; so here are the remains:

wearing:
rando tank
UB cardigan
UO pants
Jill Sanders heels
rando bangles
and HERE IS MY COUSIN&her ferocious beast who is SO CUTE!
note* that cute feather clip in her hair is from the portobello market! so cute!
And then we had a change of outfit to take some more photos
wearing:
H&M dress
Burberry jacket
rando bangles
So when we changed for the third time of the day, we were finally getting out of the house.
Had a blast getting some ice cream and taking some MORE pictures! lol, all-in-all, a week at her house during summer break is ALWAYS a blast!


XO,
Carrie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers