Thursday, May 19, 2011

the drive down


Today, I went out with my cousin and throughout the day, we talked about a lot of stuff but something that I can`t seem to shake off is the word: "indifferent". Maybe it's because that word came up a few times today..or maybe it only came up once..but anyways, I've realized that throughout these past few weeks and perhaps months, I've started feeling indifferent towards a lot of things. It's just a change I've noticed about myself. Am I slowly starting to lose my opinion?Perhaps, I'm just letting too many things pass by me without paying any attention. Tomorrow morning, I'll wake up with a bit more zest.

Also, I'm thinking about starting a little project before I have to leave for school..hopefully, I'll be posting about that soon because that would mean I've decided to stick to it!

XO
C

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A girl from Toronto studying fashion design in New York city.

Followers